In this article, you can watch a full commerce video course on how to increase your business sales on Shopify much faster. I have been getting this question all over from my readers so I did some digging and guess what? I came across Ezra Firestone of Smart Marketer and his 21 videos on starting an E-commerce will teach you everything you need to know how to sell a product online faster.
Starting a new business has this great feeling that comes with it as it can be fun. This free video course gives you 20 video modules showing you how to make your first sale on Shopify. For full disclosure, the link to this product is an affiliate one. Which means should you make an informed decision to sign up for your free trial and then later decide to go for the premium? we will get a commission. This helps us maintain the site and further our research and findings to better provide you with valuable information. And we thank you in advance.
Storming up with an idea, creating an online store, and imagining all the things the business will become once it takes off? It has a special buzz to it, doesn’t it?
But without marketing knowledge, driving traffic and making sales can become an entrepreneur’s biggest hurdle on the road to success.
Luckily, there’s a simple solution: a course on how to get your first sale on Shopify.
- Intro Welcome to the world of e-commerce:
- What to expect in your getting started
- Where we are in the world of commerce
- Faceless commerce is dead
- Infrastructure aka what you need
- Offer pages
- Third party Apps
- Shopping carts checkout
- Facebook pixel intro
- How to add facebook pixel to your Shopify store
- Advertising roadmap
- Facebook placement
- Who and what
- Saved audience
- Video best practice
- Video Ads and reviews
- Campaign set up part 1
- Campaign set up part 2
- Optimizing forward
- Beyond the first sale
I really hope you enjoyed the video and I will urge you to not hesitate in applying what you learned here today. If you look at google trends today the subject of Shopify is making waves and it just getting started. If you are new to Shopify and still want to know deeply more about it, there is an insightful review of Shopify here on this site where you read up everything you need to know.
Shopify Google Trends Interest Over 5 years
Shopify Google Trends Interest According To Region
Shopify Google Trends Most Related Topic
Source: Google Trends April 2018
As you can see, there are lots of activities going on about Shopify and this is just the last five years trends. This is one way to know if a company is here to stay or fading the from the findings above, Shopify is here to stay and they are just getting started.
Below, I will show you just a tip of what is new within Shopify that every merchant out there should take full advantage of now.
What Is New At Shopify
The following are the 4 new latest additions of features in Shopify designed to enable you to accelerate your business to the next level.
1. Introducing Google Pay for Shopify
They have launched a new integration with Google Pay for merchants using Shopify Payments.
By activating Google Pay directly in your client’s online store, Android users can complete their purchase with just a few clicks. Giving customers an accelerated checkout experience which can reduce abandoned carts and increase conversions, which means more sales for your client’s business.
2. Instagram Sales Channel Now Available in New Countries
With over 500 million daily active users, Instagram is one of the fastest growing social apps around, connecting consumers with brands and products every day.
They are quite excited to announce Shopify’s Instagram sales channel which is expanding internationally to businesses in Italy, Spain, and Brazil, Uk, Canada, Australia, Germany, and France.
Now customers can find products via a Shopify merchant’s Instagram post or Facebook and checkout in their Shopify store very easily.
3. Discount codes for Shopify POS
Shopify merchants direct sellers or those selling in person can now create smarter discount codes that can be applied online and in-person through the Shopify POS system.
Thanks to a recent update, your customers are now able to apply the same discount codes they’ve made available online at checkout in-store. Offering your buyers a seamless shopping experience across multiple channels.
4. Other things You Should Know
- Mobile: You can now create draft orders on mobile wherever you are;
Which means your clients can now create orders and send invoices from the Shopify app. Everything from selecting products, adding custom line items, applying discounts, and reviewing an invoice before emailing it to a customer is accessible with the tap of a button.
- Easily manage sales channels on mobile:
Your clients can now access their sales channels from the Shopify App. Whether it’s their Online Store, Facebook, or any other sales channel, they’re now able to manage their products from the palm of their hand.
Also, you can learn how to get your first sale in 30 days by reading this article here which uses a case study to explain how it works. Plus you can tap into the various traffic strategies enumerated therein for a quick boost of your audience.
List Of Shopify Sales Channels
1. Amazon: Yep! You can now totally manage your Amazon listing and Shopify listing from one location as if you never left.
2. Pinterest Buyable Pin: Yep! You can add buyable pins to any products from your Shopify that is already been pinned on Pinterest.
3. Facebook Shop: You can now sell directly from your shop tab from your store’sFacebooke page buy postings.
4. Retail Package: This is where Shopify Point Of Sale (POS) comes to play. Retail package means you can now use additional hardware like POS to create a retail experience in your store.
5. Shopify POS (Point Of Sale): Credit card readers, teller machine syncs, inter banks, and other retail hardware utilities are now made possible with one single Shopify POS thanks to that.
6. Facebook Messenger: You heard that right! You can now sell directly from simply talking to clients or potential customers, give shipping information, respond to questions, and or even send orders.
7. Buy Button: With a buy button, you can sell directly from your website, or blog by using embed code that connects directly to your Shopify store. It works with both WordPress and Squarespace if you are using any of these platforms.
8. Online Store: You can now also sell through an online checkout and store.
Other Shopify Sales Channels
There are additional sales channels that you can use to sell your Shopify products. These other channels are made available for Shopify from third-party App developers which can be added to Shopify App store. These include:
If you have any question or comments please do so in the box provided below and I will get back to you. After watching the video course above, I am sure you can know how to increase your business sales on Shopify much faster.